Bath time is a huge favorite around here, and if you follow me on Instagram, you know that I love the mid-day bath to get me to naptime ;) So I thought that I would share some of our favorite bath time essentials that we are currently loving!
1. Nuby Tear-Free Rinse Pail – This is a shampoo rinse cup with a soft edge that presses against your kiddo’s head, so that no water will get in his/her eyes! This is the only way that I can get Enzo’s hair washed. My sister-in-law just bought one for her 6 month old as well, and loves it! You can find one here.
2. Zoocchini Hooded Bath Towel – If you’ve been a follower of my blog, then you know my love for this company. They have THE cutest collection of hooded towels that are all made of 100% cotton plush terry. So soft! Check them out here.
3. California Baby Calming Bubble Bath – We have been using this bubble bath for a long time. It smells great, and is so gentle. Perfect for babies, toddlers, and even mamas ;) We buy ours at Target.
4. Nuby Octopus Floating Bath Toy – Both my little guys love this bath toy, that’s also a ring toss game! So cute and colorful, and it floats! You can find one here.
6. Honest Shampoo & Body Wash – We have been using Honest products since shortly after Luca was born! We get the Essentials Bundle every month, and the shampoo and body wash is one that we add to every shipment. It smells seriously amazing and is so gentle on the kiddo’s skin. Check it out here!
There you have it! Our must-have bath time essentials! I’d love to hear some of your favorite bath products!