I have been reading to Luca since his days in the womb, so naturally he has developed a huge love of books! These five have been on repeat lately, so I thought that I would share them with you. Please share your favorites with me in the comments – we love finding new books!
- Home by Carson Ellis – This book talks about all of the different kinds of homes out there. A home can be a house in the country or an apartment in the city, for example. We just love the message behind this and the illustrations are beautiful as well! You can find it here.
- The Book With No Pictures by B.J. Novak – This book gets Luca and Enzo laughing hysterically every time! It has the reader say ridiculous words that kids find hilarious. And you HAVE to say the words, because that’s how books work ;) We read this one over and over. You can find it here.
- Iggy Peck, Architect by Andrea Beaty – This book is about an independent little boy who loves building things (including towers out of dirty diapers)! The message of this book is inspiring, and the rhyming text makes it a really fun read. The illustrations are pretty great as well! You can find this book here.
- Extra Yarn by Mac Barnett – This book is about a little girl and her magical box of yarn. It is an easy read for parents and beautifully illustrated. A must-have for your kiddo’s library! You can find it here.
- Not A Box by Antoinette Portis – A little rabbit in this book shows how a box isn’t just a box! If your kids are like mine, and they turn every box into a race car, rocket ship, etc., then they will love this book! The illustrations are adorable as well. You can find this book here.