I am a huge fan of subscription boxes, and I recently got the opportunity to review an awesome one from Ecocentric Mom! This company is owned by a fellow mama and step-mama, who has a goal of helping you find the healthiest and best products for your families. Ecocentric Mom delivers a monthly, curated box of goodies for moms and moms-to-be. I was lucky enough to receive the Mom Box.
Here is what was inside the box:
- GoodLight Birthday Candles – All natural birthday candles. Made with 100% palm wax and pure cotton wicks. No toxic candle fumes! So excited to use these for Enzo’s birthday cake.
- U Konserve Food Kozy Snack Wrap (2 pack) – Reusable sandwich wraps that lie flat to double as an on-the-go placemat. A great addition to our collection of reusable bags.
- Mattole Valley Vanilla Plant Protein – Add this to your favorite beverage. MV Naturals does not use any unnatural additives, fillers, or binders. I can’t wait to try this!
- Munk Pack Oatmeal Fruit Squeeze – Ready to eat. Perfect for breakfast or a snack. Enzo actually grabbed this as soon as I opened the box. He loved it!
- Sigil Scent Balance Fragrance – Unisex fragrance that evokes a sense of connectedness to nature. Does not contain phthalates, parabens, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, or propylene glycol. This smells amazing!
- All Good Lemongrass Coconut Oil Skinfood – After a shower, rub the skinfood over the body for instant deep moisturizing. My skin felt so soft after using this. And it smells great too.
- Leap Organics Orange Blossom Lip Balm – Made with organic coconut oil and shea butter. Not only does this lip gloss smell amazing, my lips stayed moisturized for hours! A new favorite lip balm for sure.
The Ecocentric Mom offers three box subscription options:
- Mom and Baby Box
- Pregnancy Box
- Mom Box
You have the option of five different subscriptions: bi-monthly, monthly, 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month. These boxes are wonderful as a treat for yourself each month, or perfect as a gift for the moms and moms-to-be in your life!
Follow Ecocentric Mom for the latest news and product updates:
*I received this box in exchange for review, but all opinions are my own.