On Wednesday I shared what I put in Luca’s Easter basket – check it out here! So today I thought I would share my finds for Enzo’s basket. I won’t be posting what is going in Caleb and Kyleigh’s Easter baskets, since they read the blog and I want them to be surprised ;)
1. Bear Snores On by Karma Wilson – We love the Bear books! This board book is particularly adorable. You can find it here.
2. Purl Lamb DeLuxe Ear Hoodie – This will be perfect for the cooler nights of Spring and Summer. It is made of super soft material, and I couldn’t resist the little ears on the hood :) You can find it here, in other colors as well.
3. Potato Feet soft-soled shoes – This company makes adorable shoes for babies, including moccasins and loafers, as well as these soft-soled cuties. The Numbers design is my favorite! You can find them here.
4. Snap Bib – These bibs are Ah-mazing. They are made from thick vinyl and are super durable and easy to clean. They can fold up easily to throw in your diaper bag, and they came in tons of fun colors! You can find them here.
5. Saranoni Mini Blanket – This company makes gorgeous luxury blankets in different sizes and colors. I chose the “Mini” size for Enzo. They are actually having a huge sale right now, so go check them out here!
6. Nuby Icybite Hard/Soft Teething Keys – My poor little guy is going through some serious teething right now. These keys are great, because you can put them in the refrigerator and they stay cooler for longer. We found ours here.
7. Pottery Barn Kids Easter Basket – These baskets and liners are beautiful, and such good quality. You can find them here.
What are some non-candy items that you found this year to put in your baskets?