Welcome to the first edition of Our Blended Book Club! Everyone in our family are big readers, so I thought that I would share some of our favorite reads with you, starting with Enzo’s picks for best board books.
1. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr./Eric Carle – A classic and Enzo’s all-time favorite book so far.
2. Bear’s New Friend by Karma Wilson and Jane Chapman – This is part of The Bear Books series and absolutely adorable. I would recommend any of The Bear Books!
3. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn: A BabyLit Camping Primer by Jennifer Adams – We are obsessed with the BabyLit books in this house! We especially love the fun illustrations in this book.
4. The Going to Bed Book by Sandra Boynton – Another one of our favorite children’s authors. Enzo loves this book because it talks about some of his favorite things – getting a bath and brushing his teeth! :)
5. On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman – Ok, this might be MY favorite board book, but Enzo loves it too. I cry every single time I read it. A must-have for your children’s library!
I would LOVE to hear some of your board book recommendations!