Today I’m starting a new blog series called, you guessed it, “Currently.” Here I will be sharing some of my favorite things of the moment with you. Articles I’ve read, Etsy shops I love, Instagram accounts that I’m obsessed with, products I can’t live without, etc. I know, you’re so excited ;)
- I don’t know about you, but I love reading things that make me cry. My husband thinks I’m a weirdo, but that’s ok. If you’re like me, then give this a read.
- Have you joined this Facebook group yet? I’d be surprised if you haven’t, since most every woman I know has joined. I will warn you, it’s addicting! Very helpful too, and you will just love Kristyn, the creator of the group.
- I loooove the jewelry in this Etsy shop. These wire-wrapped earrings are my favorite! She makes great necklaces too.
4. I have been following this mama’s Instagram account for awhile, and she is just plain awesome. Sweet, hilarious, and totally honest about life and motherhood. Do yourself a favor and give her a follow.
5. I have been wanting to try Stitch Fix for awhile now, but just keep putting it off. I think Kerry’s February review of her Stitch Fix finally convinced me though. Check it out here. The clothes are gorgeous!
6. We have had a party to attend or host every weekend for the past month, and we are pretty much booked solid until Fall. I am always looking for new appetizers to make for parties, and I found this amazing recipe on Francesca’s blog. Such cheesy goodness.
7. I just started using this mascara, and I’m in love. It makes my lashes look so full, and no clumping. Super affordable too!
8. Have you joined Snapchat yet? Well I have, and was totally lost until my girl Jessica recommended this guide. Very helpful if you were as confused as I was. Maybe I’m not too old for it after all ;)
That’s it for today. I’d love to hear what you are loving currently!