“Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is.” -Mandy Hale
Hello friends! This link party was created as a way to create some inspiration and happiness as we begin our week. It can be hard to find the happiness in our day to day, and I believe it truly does help to take a second to find the positive. Please take a second to visit all of my wonderful co-hosts who will be sharing this link party as well!
- Kristen of Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
- Kristen of Blissfully Insane
- Corianne of iCorianne
- Jessica of Kozy and Co
- Liz of Lizz And Co
- Kristen of Love, Lipstick, and Pearls
It has become very clear over the years that my family and I are the happiest when we are outside. Whether we are taking a walk, riding bikes at the park, or just playing in our own backyard, we are happy. And this past week, we were able to do all of those things! Spring is approaching, and with that comes warmer weather and lots of opportunities to be outside. I don’t know about you, but I always feel so close to God when I am outdoors. Being able to sit in my backyard and watch my boys play happily together is one of my favorite things in the world. I feel so blessed that I am able to do this!
We have lots of outdoor plans for Spring and Summer – camping trips, hiking, days spent at our local amusement park, trips to Presque Isle, bike riding, etc. I am so excited that warm weather is here! What are your favorite things to do in the Spring/Summer?
Please join in our link up, and let us know what you are happy about right now!
Rules of the Party:
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your homepage. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated. Feel free to grab our link party button to add to your post.
- Please link up only your happiness related posts.
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way.
- Have fun with your posts! I truly hope it helps with starting your week off on a positive note!