Our kids are rough on shoes. All five of them play hard, which is why we always invest in a good pair of athletic shoes. We learned about the pediped brand back when Kyleigh was a baby (she’s 11 now!), and have been loyal customers ever since. I wanted to share two of our favorite pairs of athletic shoes with you today!
These are the Flex Force shoes in Pink/Silver by pediped. Super stylish – they are approved by our 11 year old fashionista! They also come in 9 other colors. Kyleigh says they are soooo comfortable, and easy to get on – definitely a plus for when she is running out the door in the morning for school! Some other awesome features:
- Ultra Light Technology – Shoes are supportive, but also light as air! They are very flexible, and offer heel cushioning that distributes pressure evenly. The Flex Force shoes also have a breathable mesh upper – no more stinky shoes after gym class!
- Machine Washable – need I say more?
- Vegan – made with no animal products or by-products.
- Flex Fit System – these shoes come with an insole that can be removed as your child’s foot grows, reducing the shoe size by almost half a size! This can save you from having to buy another pair of shoes in the middle of the school year!
The next pair of shoes are a big deal to me – Sonny’s first pair! All of my boys had pediped shoes for their first pair – they are just such great quality and fit so wonderfully. We chose the Originals Cliff in white and blue for Sonny. The style is adorable for baby! They also come in five other colors as well.
The Originals Cliff shoes are very easy to get on, and have a simple Velcro closure. They are available in sizes 0-24 months.
- Genuine leather and suede upper
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting healthy foot development
- Leather soles that are non-toxic and slip-resistant
- Perfect for beginning walkers
Pediped offers tons of different shoe styles, from boots to sneakers to sandals – make sure you check them out!
*I received these products in exchange for review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.